So, this year McDonald’s in Japan started a new campaign, called “Big America,” with a series of burgers themed after U.S. States. The first one, and the only one I’ve actually tried so far, to be honest, was the Texas burger. How is it? Well, I wouldn’t eat it again, but that’s just because I hate mustard.
The burger itself is a bacon burger, and I can tell that it would be really tasty under all that mustard, but I just can’t stand the stuff. ;)
Sorry for the brevity of the post, but my memory of the burger has faded a bit over time, so what I have left are the strongest impressions of it. n.n; You can see more pictures at the gallery for January 29th.
- Kanon’s train station
- Shin Koihime Musou ai sp@ce campaign — week 1
- 涼宮ハルヒの消失 (Part 2)
- The Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya
- Kyoto Animation
- Fresh Precure Curry
- Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha The Move 1st impressions
- Heartcatch Pretty Cure’s intro story
- Nana Mizuki Yomiuri Pop Style feature
- 30th Anniversary Pac-Man bun